tonight, I leave for a weekend in Florida. Yay for a large network of NASA Ames friends!
last night, while filling out application after application for summer internships/jobs - thanks, thesis project with no real funding - this song popped up on my mix:
my friends don't seem to know me / without my suitcase in my hand.
though I'm not really a lyrics person (not an auditory learner), the opening line seemed especially appropriate seeing as in the past 13 months, I have been in WA, NY (2x), AZ, CA (3x-ish), GA, MD (2x), TX, NJ, PA, MA and I have driven through or had a layover in IL, NC, CT, CO, OR (and probably a few other east coast states that I slept through).
Wow. So many states and so much time on planes! Ironically, I have yet to get a frequent flyer ticket - but that is what you get when you go for cheap prices over loyalty to one airlines....
No comments:
Post a Comment