apparently:
- make dinner - the homemade pizza crust too large for my pizza stone = lots of crust!
- repaint my nails in 'eternal optimist' - which, while it took slightly less than 40 minutes this time, I went and messed up two nails right near the end :(
- climb!! climbing today, climbing tomorrow, comp on saturday at Western!
- catch up on all the TV shows I made myself not watch for two weeks - thanks solar cells class
- buy new slacks! yay GAP, thanks for making pants that fit my shape. red trousers are the best.
- see my sister's last high school home game!
- help feed tent city 3 - though my friends did all the cooking, I just drove the food down there in my mom's giant suburban (my car is in the shop :( ) such good homemade pulled pork!!
that's about 50 lbs of pork shoulder, a bag of large onions, 20ish lbs of baked beans, 200 chocolate chip cookies, a hundred buns, 6 bags of salad, and many people fed.
- and find fun things on the internet:
in which I fix my girlfriends grandparents wifi and am hailed as a conquering hero
(used to happen frequently when I visited relatives...not so much anymore for some reason)
excerpts from the safety brochure
(for all of you who want to know about NASA's plans for space tourism and colonization, please read for your safety)
and this infographic
(have I ever mentioned how much I love infographics?! so many infographics....)
apparently, before this survey, it was assumed that religious = backwards. really?! umm, some of the christian people I most admire are smack dab in the middle of technology! favorite part of the infographic was reveling how much religious people use technology - a lot.
also, today I began contemplating starting a science tumblr, strictly for all the science-y things I find on the internet, so that the poor people who are my friends on fb don't get their feeds filled up with all my posts....like this sweet NASA air traffic video!


No comments:
Post a Comment