Two new videos today - I had to split them up or else you'd be watching one video for over 10 minutes!
The first Day of school:
This details the first Sunday and Monday of our trip, including church, school, errands, and talking with Bruce Main, the founder of Urban Promise.
The first Day of school:
Our talk with Bruce Main:
3 comments:
Your talk with Bruce sounds fascinating! Did you all read the book about Haiti... I can't remember what it's called but something like "Life Among the Poor" rings a bell. Anyways--that's what reminded me about sending your kids to the same school. It's difficult to discern but interesting to think about.
p.s. you little NASA advocate you. :) I love it!
"At Home With The Poor" by Jean Thomas. An excellent book to read especially when you compare it to ministries around the world. I'm enjoying the blogs and videos by the way Olivia.
Post a Comment