and right now, I'm single, and perfectly okay with it.
my family loves me,
my friends love me,
Jesus loves me,
and that's good enough for today.
I can focus on investing in all the wonderful relationships I already have with family/friends and stay focused on school/research stuff - as my grad school friend always says, "boys are bad for grades" and goodness knows I need all the focus I can get to pass this solar cells class! I'm not opposed to dating; I'm just not going to go out in search of someone right now.
however, I may stay off facebook for the rest of the day - I can only take so many "I love/am blessed by [insert name here] so much! love my hubby/wife!" status updates in one day. also side note - the term 'hubby' - can't stand it. at all.
I'll probably wear my awesome new red trousers in honor of the spirit of the day, but then again, red is just my favorite color, so maybe it doesn't count...
I do however, love these adorable kitties:

2 comments:
Red pants! Yay! I remember being at your home in e-burg one Valentine's Day and your momma made us all (even me!) little Valentine's goodie-bags. :) So fun! Also, "wifey" makes me cringe even more than "hubby"--I feel ya. :)
Yay! I completely agree about the term hubby. And wifey, too. Also, I just wrote "Charis, I feel ya" and then read the rest of her comment and realized she closed by saying "I feel ya." Can you tell that we've been spending time together?
Post a Comment