Kali, I can't believe that only four years ago, I barely knew you.
I knew that you had sweet hair, lived on my floor, were way more outgoing than me, were also a UScholar, and wanted to have 6 kids by the time you were ~30.
Oh, and you loved English.
here's first halfway decent picture of ourselves freshman year. I look so awkward....
I found out you liked to dress up as much as I did
we made lots of Traditions:
and look! still friends four years later:
(with those red stoles - yay!)
Even in the midst of my hectic week, I wanted to take a moment and say thank you for being such an amazing friend. love you so so much!
(even when you make me wear ridiculous glasses.....)
Here's to many more years!
-------
also, this was our facebook friend picture :)









1 comment:
Holy cow, I love this, I love you both, I love that you are friends and that (selfishly) I am part of it now too.
Post a Comment